The carpet cleaning industry is one of the few service industries that is not regulated. Anyone can call themselves a professional without any basis for that claim. All too often unskilled, untrained and uninsured people are invited into your home, using dangerous chemicals and the incorrect equipment, with poor cleaning results and often causing damage to the items they are working on.
- Establsihed in 1978, AA Carpet Cleaners are fully accredited senior members of the NCCA, IICRC accredited, Proclean, Woolsafe with 41 years' experience.
- Clients also include The United States Embassy, The Brunei High Commission, Harrods, Selfridges (Christian Dior), Sizewell Nuclear Power Station, Ford Credit Europe, Writtle Agricultural College, Scottish Power, Savills L&P, Higgins Homes, David Wilson Homes and Rainham Steel, together with thousands of private clients.
- We are used and recommended by leading carpet and furniture retailers including John Lewis, Allied Carpets, Co-op Quadrant, Kelaty Rugs, Carpet Right, Marks and Spencer, Fishpools, Clement Joscelyne, Hatfields and over 30 independent retailers.
- We serve all private and public sectors. However our largest market is clients' homes and apartments, from the smallest flat to the largest country mansion.
- Exprience matters - we have over two thousand letters of recommendation on file from our very satisfied customers.
- Our skilled specialists take the greatest care with your valuable furnishings and are fully indemnified against the unlikely event of damage in your home.
- We offer stain removal to the standard that, if we cannot remove a stubborn stain, then we guarantee that no one else will! We use old fashioned and proven methods combined with the latest technology.
- Our carpet cleaning methods are rated by the Good Housekeeping Institute as the most effective cleaning method, giving them a "5 Star" rating for cleaning results and least rapid re-soil.